3.09.2009

A productive morning

Well, I guess I should say that it all started last night.  After making a yummy dinner for Ross and I (buffet burritos), I set out to clean up the kitchen so I wouldn't start my Monday with dirty dishes and a messy counter.  Doing the dishes really wouldn't seem like much, but we don't have a dishwasher and our sink is TINY.  Ross, being the wonderful man and husband that he is, did most of the dishes while I disinfected countertops and dried and put away the clean dishes.  I sometimes get on a roll once cleaning has started, and I want to conquer the cleaning empire before I sit down... which might have been the case last night, but Ross pulled me onto the couch so we could relax and spend the evening together.  Luckily, when I woke up this morning I found that this desire to conquer was still thriving:)  I'm taking a break for this first time since breakfast simply because I'm proud of what I've done today and I want to blog about it!  So here's what I've conquered so far:

* cleaned the breakfast dishes and disinfected once again (the only thing I'm kinda OCD about)
* did 3 loads of laundry and put clothes away
* sewed a button back onto my church coat
* wiped down the front side of the kitchen cabinets and the stove... it's amazing to see how dirty those can get until you clean them and see how sparkly they are!
* cleaned/disinfected some fridge shelves and reorganized/cleaned out food in the fridge
* made the bed, picked up around the bedroom
* organized our pantry
* kissed my husband when he came home from class (I know this shouldn't really count, but it's important)   :-)

Now it's time for lunch, but after that we'll see what else I can get done today!  Life is great, Baby Gabe is growing and KICKING, and it's March!  That means Spring should be coming soon... I hope :)

*T

3 comments:

Maddy said...

you're totally nesting!

Angela said...

I would have to agree...sounds like nesting to me too. When I am pregnant my nesting always happend a few months before the baby is due...which is nice cause you can do more with a smaller belly :) Enjoy it and don't over do it.

Paulo said...

In any case, by no means it can keep you from getting an individual credit. When you commit an error on your charge card or month to month advance installment, the credit organization or the money related organization marks you as awful obligation. This obliges you and you are seen as a credit hazard when acquiring individual advances. Cash Advance