11.09.2009

October pictures

Now that it's 4:45 am, blogger is finally uploading my pictures. I hope I don't have to make a habit of insomnia just so I can post pics of our little man. He's totally worth it, don't get me wrong, but I do prefer to SLEEP:) However, since I'm awake (against my will), here are some pictures from last month:


I was washing bottles one morning and had Gabe on the counter next to me (I know you're not supposed to put Bumbo's on the counter, but he stays happier for longer when he can watch me). One minute, he was smiling and watching me. The next minute, I see this. He was OUT!
Being a baby is hard work!


This was on Gabe's blessing day. We had pictures with Taylor, Lara, Caden, Catherine, and Julia as well, but I love Gabey's smile in this picture! Ross's mom Theresa is on the left, and my parents are on the right.
This little kid is loved, lemme tell ya!


Okay, so my two favorite things about this picture are 1.) Gabey's cute little smirk and 2.) those LEGS!
Oh, I could just eat 'em up!


We got his outfit from some dear friends of ours at my baby shower in Utah, and we all thought it would be the cutest Easter outfit for him. Little did we know that this kid would be a monster, so here he is wearing it in October... NOT April.
(Also, please note the french manicure. These are MY nails! I've officially stopped biting my nails, and I'm so proud of the outcome!)


Is he NOT the cutest little Tin Man you've ever seen?!? This outfit was a very last minute idea (hence the scotch tape), and we had about 2 1/2 minutes to get it on him and take pictures before his wiggles ripped it to shreds. I love how he has this look of "what the heck are you doing to me?" on his face. Priceless:)


Well friends, I think it's time for Mama to hit the sack. It's now 5am, and I'm hoping to get at least 3 hours of sleep before Gabe wakes up. Hope you enjoyed the pictures! Good night!

*T

4 comments:

Andrew | Susan | Grayer said...

DARLING!!!! He is getting so big!!! Absolutely love the Tin Man costume, what a cute idea!! He is such a sweet little boy!! Glad things are going well!
Love your Guts!!!

Jessica :) said...

What a cutie! You look awesome in your pics together and he is so fun! I was glad to see a couple weeks ago - it had been so long!! BTW - LOVE the tin man! Couldn't be cuter! Thanks for posting pics - even if it meant you had to do it super early!

Lara said...

aw, he's getting so big! i love the tin man costume! his face is priceless. We can't wait to see you guys and play with gabey! p.s. your nails look fabulous ;)

Hannah said...

That picture of him in the tin man outfit is SO CUTE!! And you HAIR!! I love it! I love the ringlets that you put into it. Also, you are looking good, mama! :)