12.05.2011

I am not ashamed...

... although I probably should be. I have had absolutely ZERO desire to blog for the last several months (if you couldn't tell). But I have a growing son who is too cute not to share, lots of pictures of our family doings, and I have seven weeks left of this pregnancy. Time is flying too fast! And since I've never been good at scrapbooking or journaling (or blogging, for that matter), I need to post some pictures of our lives so that I can at least remember the second half of 2011:)

To start, this is from our trip to Cokeville, WY to visit my dear friend Violet. She was visiting her family over Memorial Day Weekend, so we decided to take a little road trip!

Ross was excited about the cool teepee. Gabe, not so much.


However, Gabe was VERY excited about the cool indian thingamabob in our hotel room!

I love this sweet mama.


Lemme tell ya, this place was ROCKIN.

The day we came back from Cokeville, I realized that it had been 5 weeks and decided to take a test... well, 3 tests. Ross and I were equally shocked and even more thrilled. I probably would've taken more tests had I had them.


And since my mac won't let me post more than 5 pictures at a time, on to the next post!

*T

1 comment:

Fastest Car said...

If you want to Fastest Car In The World. you can visit listforever.com here you will get Top 30 Fastest Cars In The World | Pictures, Price and Specifications.