1.13.2010

pictures!

Now that I'm working for my dad, I've acquired a new laptop that allows me to actually update my blog! Wondrous! We had a lot going on over the holidays, so I wanted to make a quick picture post. Gabe is growing up so fast, and it seems like he's changing from day to day. He loves to mimick us, and he's a champ at saying "mama" and "dada". We're not sure if he knows what they mean, but he seems to repeat "mama" over and over again when he's fussy and wants to be held. Who knows?!


I turned on the TV the other day and saw that Regis and Kelly are having a beautiful baby contest. I figured I'd snap a few shots of my own beautiful child to see what I could come up with. This is one of my favorites.


One of my dear friends, Maria, had a voice recital/concert right before Christmas. She's in grad school in Colorado, so I haven't seen her in a year and a half. Our voice teacher joined her for a few duets, which is how we found out about the recital, so we surprised her! We had so much fun catching up, but I miss this girl so much! Love you Maria (I know you're blog-stalking me)!


She'd never met Gabe before, but he obviously loves her!


This is Hannah, me, Elise, and Gabe at a little Christmas get-together. We were laughing because the power had just gone out and we were in complete darkness. You'd never guess Ross couldn't see a thing when he took this picture!



Hannah matches the blanket on the piano, Elise and I match one another... and then Jordan is just off to the side enjoying a cup of cider. We were trying to sing carols while Hannah played the piano and Elise held a flashlight. We were laughing because Elise ended up proving that she couldn't sing and hold a flashlight at the same time... which is why I'm helping her:)
I thought I could post more than 5 pictures, but blogger isn't letting me. Can anybody give me a few tips on how to load more than 5 at a time??? I still have more pictures to share, so come back soon!
*T

7 comments:

Jessica :) said...

Fun pics! I really like the one of Gabe too - it's adorable! And it looks like you had a fun Christmas, seeing everyone! I'm a little jealous I didn't see any of the 'ole guys from school! Hm.
Anyway, I don't know exactly what the problem is with your pics but this may help? You can only upload 5 pics at one time, but once those pics are uploaded you should be able to still go and click on "add a picture" and upload 5 more. I don't know why the upload limit is 5 but I've never been limited on how many photos I put in a post. Good luck!

Lara said...

i LOVE that picture of gabe! quite a good shot miss talented ;) I'm glad you're up and blogging again, i missed seeing pictures and thoughts by you.

I love your friends, I should've come to that concert to hear Maria sing. And i miss Hannah :(

I have a great way to upload pictures to your blog and the images get great color and quality. So next time you're down I'll show you, its complicated to explain.. but SO easy to do once you understand. Love you guys!!! and I miss Gabey!

Andrew | Susan | Grayer said...

Cute Pictures!!! I'm excited to see the rest of them!! It was so good to see you guys over the break!! Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting us!! Gabe is so cute, he has grown up so much since we had seen him last!! And you guys are such great parents!! I wish we lived closer so we could hang out more, we always have a great time talking and laughing together!!
Love your guts and good luck with the new semester!!

MDSL said...

Triest!! I am totally Blog-Stalking you- I loved meeting Gabe and seeing you guys- It was so fun to see you and Ross come walking through the door during the recital. Anyway- I love you lots and I hope all is going well :) Keep updating your blog so I can blog stalk you :) he he he

Hannah said...

that was a great post. And I love the pictures. And jessica is right. You can only upload 5 at a time but you can do that multiple times. It is annoying, but whatever. :)

I was so glad that I got to see you over the break! SO good to see you!

Maddy said...

oh yes, i like your background. maybe i should go to your actual blog once in a while!

Lott's of love said...

he is darling! It is so fun to keep up on eachother! So glad all is well sure love you tons!
monique