6.16.2009

yet another picture update...

It's been a while since I've posted new pictures, and believe me, THINGS HAVE CHANGED.  Well, I guess I should say that I have changed more than anything... this belly's getting H-Y-U-G-E!  I measured my belly tonight for the first time and I was FLOORED.  I can't believe my body can stretch and grow like this!  It makes me so grateful that the Lord created women in such a perfect way.  Now please don't think that I'm claiming to be perfect in any way, but it amazes me that we have the ability AND the opportunity to carry and protect and grow our babies inside us for 9 months.  Babies are such miracles.  Even with the nausea, back pain, and swelling (and so on and so forth), I know that baby Gabe is so very worth it.  Even when he's sticking his feet in my ribs, I simply smile because I can feel my son moving inside me.  It amazes me that Ross and I already love him SO much, and we haven't even seen him or held him yet!  Man, we're so excited!  

Anyway, on to the pictures:)
  
Outside the Louisville, KY temple. It was small but beautiful!


Ross and I planned a special date night to the Melting Pot.  It was delish (yet a little expensive for our liking...)


Here's a nice shot of downtown Indy and the Canal Walk.  We spent part of a Sunday evening walking around and enjoying the artwork and scenery of this beautiful city. 


Like I said, I'm huge.  This is Mama and Gabey at 37 weeks.


And one more 37 week shot, just for kicks.  C'mon Gabey!!!

Hopefully it won't be long before we post pics of our little man.  I've known several first-time moms recently who've gone into labor early, so I can only hope I'll be one of them!  Of course, my family genes aren't exactly conducive to early labors.  Mom delivered all of us a week late, and my sister and sister-in-law were both induced a week after their due dates.  Oy ve.  We'll just have to see what happens!  Until then, we'll enjoy our restful nights:)

*T

4 comments:

Angela said...

Okay...you are huge! but so beautiful. You wear a baby in your belly so well. I hope he comes sooner than 3 weeks and it is a breeze. good luck. I will be keeping you in my prayers and thoughts for sure!!!

Brooks said...

Ho-lee cow! Wow! You're almost as big as I was with my last one. Before you take that as an insult, just know that you are lucky to be showing with your first. People mocked me for wearing maternity clothes with Ethan. There's just something about wanting to LOOK pregnant when you are pregnant. Or at least for me...

Triest! We keep finding each other, and I am glad that you found me again! Perhaps we should keep it up this time... I am officially putting you on my blog roll so that I can cyber stalk you and baby Gabe. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Fenton Family Journal said...

Tree, you look absolutely beautiful! I love how pregnant women look (except when it came to me...) Good luck! I truly hope you go early.

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh triest! You guys are in indianapolis with pinnicle? we are with pinnicle too! haha thats so funny. i didn't even though that, or maybe i did? i forgot. but yeah, we are in baltimore. but golden really doesn't like it, our office is HUUUUGGGEEEE and the area SUCKS! so i'm moving back to rexburg in 2 weeks and after he helps me move in he's flying to the dallas/fortworth TX office. his best friend from growing up is down there and i think golden will do better down there. wow! i can't believe your having gave in INDIANA!!! WHAT THE HECK! You are crazy! one of my friends from my ward in rexburg and her hubby are with APX, they are in philly, PA and she's due July 15th. SO CRAZY! anyways...cool stuff. will you guys be back in rexburg in september?